How to Apply
Registration/Admission Form Submission Process
1) To apply, an applicant must complete the online Registration/Admission Form. There is a common “Registration/Admission Form” for all the courses.
2) Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the duly filled Registration/Admission Form.
3) Once the duly filled Registration/Admission Form is submitted, proceed to submit the Registration/Admission Fee.
Mode of Registration/Admission Fee Payment
After completing the Registration/Admission Form, the applicant can make payment by any one of following options:
1) By Online (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking): The applicant after filling the form needs to click on the “submit” button, a box with “SBIepay” for the online payment will appear. The applicant must fill all the details carefully and pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
2) By Direct Transfer (NEFT): Applicant needs to login into his/her account through Net Banking and add institute’s account as beneficiary. After the activation of beneficiary account, applicant may transfer the Registration/Admission Fee directly.
3) By Cash: After submitting the Registration/Admission Form, applicant may submit Registration/Admission Fee as cash-by-hand or may deposit cash in any of their nearest State Bank of India branch. Our Bank details are mentioned below. If payment is done through cash deposit, after payment of the fee, students have to send a scanned copy of Bank receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply whatsapp the bank receipt picture on official WhatsApp No. 09205234465. After receiving the picture of the receipt, a scanned copy of the original cash receipt from the institute will be mailed.
4) By Demand Draft: The applicant must make a demand draft drawn in favour of “IIMMI Research & Training Educational Society” payable at Delhi. And send the same at IIMMI, G-23, 24, 25, Ground Floor, NDM-1, Netaji Subhash Place(NSP), Pitampura, Delhi -110034.
*Applicants are advised to have their demand draft ready before filling the form. *Applicant must mention their Name, Father’s Name, Course and Contact Number at the back of the Demand Draft.
5) By Cheque: After submitting the Registration/Admission Form, applicant may submit Registration/Admission Fee by cheque drawn in favour of “IIMMI Research & Training Educational Society” by-hand or may send the same at 69, Ground Floor, Main Ring Road, Kingsway Camp, G.T.B. Nagar, Opp. G.T.B. Nagar Metro Station (Gate No. 1), Delhi -110009.
*Applicant must mention their Name, Father’s Name, Course and Contact Number at the back of the Cheque.